Python for HPC Workshop
Python for HPC
- Start: Nov 15, 2022 09:00 AM (Local Time Germany)
- End: Nov 17, 2022 05:00 PM
- Speaker: Members of the MPCDF Application group
- Location: online via Zoom
- Host: MPCDF
- Contact: email@example.com
This workshop introduces the use of Python for High Performance Computing. Main topics are HPC packages like numpy, scipy etc., writing parallel code with Python, speeding up Python code with Cython or interfaces to compiled languages. Building Python packages and documentation as well as a good coding style are further topics of this three-day workshop.
The lectures are held in the morning from 9:00-12:30. The exercises are in the afternoon 16:00-17:00.